ac on 19 Oct 2016 15:40:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] WAS: spamassassin help: create a rule to score by sender TLD Now: Email support

On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 18:21:43 -0400
Greg Helledy <gregsonh@gra-inc.com> wrote:
> I *don't* know what the problem is.  But I don't see how it's on my
> end.

okay, assuming non evil intent, let me explain you the problem

do this:

host 23.91.125.37

answer: grainc.arvixevps.com

now, do this:

host grainc.arvixevps.com

answer: 192.169.58.126

that is the first part of your problem

the second part is that when your email server (23.91.125.37) tried to
deliver email to me

I told it: "your Ip addresses are not cool"

You posted the bounce you received from your email server as indicated
by a single character ":"

Your bounce (message your email server gives you ) says:

I could not deliver your email "Administrative prohibition"

If your ip number reverse matched your forward and you received your
bounce messages

You would know what your own problem is/was

Sorry if I acted overly aggressive, I apologize, as an abuse admin I
have a thick skin and an overly sensitive bullshit radar

Andre