ac on 23 Oct 2016 18:13:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] spamassassin help: create a rule to score by sender TLD

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 21:02:39 -0400
Rich Kulawiec <rsk@gsp.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 07:54:50PM +0200, ac wrote:
> > And right now, you are arguing for a closed Internet.
>
> Okay, we're done here.  I can see that my attempts at providing you
> with some remedial education in Internet fundamentals aren't getting
> anywhere.

And this necessitates the "why"

The truth is:
I seriously doubt if you understand what the words "Internet Fundamentals" even mean.

No Internet fundamentals say to block TLD's - no matter if all your logs say all your spam comes from .me or from .top etc

And, it is not only the TLD's in your long diatribe it seems that you
like mixing fact and fiction. In just the right mix to tell everyone
you have huge genitals and using by using just the right amount of
commonly accepted best practise mixed in with your bullshit.

The thing that I do not understand is why you are doing that.
Apparently you author books, do you do the same thing and do you teach
young engineers this crap?

So, why you are doing that, this becomes the million dollar question.

Andre