Will on 24 Oct 2016 10:07:57 -0700

Re: [PLUG] TIPS ON GETTING MEETUPS STARTED

If you want to give AWS talks or hear about it, go to Philly Devops. That topic is brought up frequently.

-Will C

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 12:20 PM, ac <ac@main.me> wrote:
On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 11:56:08 -0400
Eric Lucas <eric@lucii.org> wrote:
> Ditto
> Also, AWS talks at PLUG are fine by me.  Isn't AWS built on Linux?

+1

Yeah, that would be cool... I would have to download it tho as I will

be in Nigeria this Saturday :)

and only back in the US next March/April