K.S. Bhaskar on 24 Oct 2016 13:01:56 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Connection through proxy stopped working after 16.04 → 16.10 upgrade

Thanks to Andre for helping me figure this out. It was the systemd-resolved service. I stopped it, and network connections work. And now on to the next problem: in a dual monitor setup (laptop screen + external), there is no taskbar in the external monitor.

Regards
-- Bhaskar