Chris Norton on 28 Oct 2016 05:22:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] printing

Printers are the devil. They are unholy abominations that require a blood sacrifice, and still give you a PC load letter failure.

That being said, if you need a printer, I've got a nice little Epson that doesn't burn through the ink too fast. It does the scanning and whatnot, but no faxing.

I will say that having an AIO is kinda not all that good. I think the Oatmeal did a comic about it.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/printers

What do you have your eye on?