Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 1 Nov 2016 13:13:59 -0700

[PLUG] Packt downloading script update

If you're also grabbing Packt Publishing's daily free ebook, and you don't have an automated setup, or if you're interested in starting to do so, I've found a better script. It's Python (either 2 or 3 works), config was very simple, it supports grabbing any or all formats and the code samples as well. You can also download all books you've previously grabbed, which was a big win for me.

https://github.com/igbt6/Packt-Publishing-Free-Learning

I'm running it on my Linode via cron and it's nice and reliable.