Anthony Martin on 2 Nov 2016 01:44:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Packt downloading script update

Awesome thanks Rich.

Anthony Martin

Linux System Administrator

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 4:13 PM, Rich Mingin (PLUG) <plug@frags.us> wrote:
If you're also grabbing Packt Publishing's daily free ebook, and you don't have an automated setup, or if you're interested in starting to do so, I've found a better script. It's Python (either 2 or 3 works), config was very simple, it supports grabbing any or all formats and the code samples as well. You can also download all books you've previously grabbed, which was a big win for me.

https://github.com/igbt6/Packt-Publishing-Free-Learning

I'm running it on my Linode via cron and it's nice and reliable.