Casey Bralla on 11 Nov 2016 10:58:30 -0800

[PLUG] Need A Calendar Server Recommendation

I had been using Outlook to handle my personal and work-related
scheduling.   This worked well on both my Windows work PC and my android
phone.

The problem is that jobs come and go, and when they go they take the
calendar with them.

I want to set up my own calendar server for me and my family to use with
our Linux and android systems.    I run my own servers and so can set up
any type of calendar server I desire.   I've already got eMail (postfix),
so would prefer a simpler stand-alone calendar system that will not
interfere with the mail server.

Can anyone make a recommendation for a calendar server?

TIA!

--
Casey Bralla

Chief Nerd in Residence