Keith C. Perry on 25 Nov 2016 06:05:09 -0800

Re: [PLUG] interesting

If I think about this as a 720p IPS screen that comes with an ARM SBC and keyboard for around $100 then it starts to make more sense to me. :D

Chromium or Linux (with a lighter weight window manager) and hopefully what will be decent battery time, would make this a decent choice for a portable system. I can see some desktop use cases too.