Ronald P Guilmet on 25 Nov 2016 10:11:09 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Microsoft joins Linux Foundation

I agree. I found it interesting. Azure seems to have a lot of turn-key solutions for Net and other MS products, while aws is more opensource. I found it interesting because I thought where would ms be because their desktop market can't be what it was. Cloud technology is here, and they are investing money hand over fist into it.