Casey Bralla on 18 Dec 2016 08:30:19 -0800

[PLUG] Off Topic: Political Discussion

Folks, this has been an excellent, thoughtful, and respectful conversation.
["How the heck did that happen on the internet?" <grin>]

However, it is way off topic for this group.    May I suggest/request that in
the future we change the subject and preface it with the phrase "Off Topic"
before continuing this type of conversation?

On Sunday, December 18, 2016 10:54:02 AM Eric H. Johnson wrote:
> I think that is a misunderstanding of the first amendment.
[snip]

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence