Fred Stluka on 3 Jan 2017 14:06:55 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Philadelphia AWS User's Group

I'd be interested.

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.

On 1/3/17 4:29 PM, Ronald P Guilmet wrote:

A few people came. I sent Andy an email the next day saying, I was still up for it. I never got a reply, so I'm not sure if he's still volunteering the location. I'm open to anything. My wife just had her leg amputated around Christmas, that said, I don't have anything prepared. She is stable now. I can always try to put something together if this keeps moving.