Ronald P Guilmet on 4 Jan 2017 09:27:51 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Philadelphia AWS User's Group

In the next day or so, I'll come up with a topic for AWS. Thanks

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 11:20 AM, Andy Wojnarek <andy.wojnarek@theatsgroup.com> wrote:

I’m definitely interested! Our place is always willing to host. Ron if you find a date that works for you and a topic sometime this month, I’ll make it happen.

Thanks,

Andrew Wojnarek |  Sr. Systems Engineer    | ATS Group, LLC

mobile 717.856.6901andy.wojnarek@TheATSGroup.com

Galileo Performance Explorer Blog Offers Deep Insights for Server/Storage Systems