Andrew Libby on 7 Jan 2017 11:41:42 -0800

Re: [PLUG] XKCD: Team Chat

On 1/7/17 1:52 PM, Rich Freeman wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 7:54 AM, Andrew Libby <andrew.libby@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> This is precisely why I don't use any of those fancy password management
>> services.  To my stuffs, you need to specifically attack me and break
>> the method I use to keep my passwords secure (gnupg).  It's less
>> efficient than just clicking submit in a browser with a plugin that
>> manages it all.
>>
>> Only semi-related to the topic here is that I gave up on remembering
>> passwords, but at least now I use super long (16 - 32 characters) and
>> every password I use is different and completely random.  My experience
>> is that banks are the worst and reject much punctuation.  Banks....
>>

> So, how do you manage logging into sites on your phone this way?

A good question - I don't.  Frustrates me that I gotta type in my
password every time I go into my bank app, so I just do it all on
my PC.  I like going to the bank and seeing the tellers for deposits
anyway.  I'm old fashioned like that I guess.

Andy