Paul Walker on 7 Jan 2017 12:53:58 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Lastpass - friend of foe

It seems intuitive to just memorize extremely difficult to crack passwords. However, once your requirements are more complex - for instance, you need to transfer passwords between trusted users, manage access to different passwords for different groups of people, etc, then well-conceived third-party solutions like Lastpass begin to make a lot of sense.