Rich Freeman on 9 Jan 2017 09:59:57 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Lastpass - friend of foe

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 12:56 PM, Ronald P Guilmet <ronpguilmet@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use to find MFA or 2 step sign in as a pain. Do you think other web
> interfaces should implement MFA or 2 step? I think I use it for two sites
> now, only because it's available for those sites.

I don't mind it if they're only used for the first authentication from
that site.  Granted there is some risk that a cookie could be stolen
that way.  For something like a bank I wouldn't mind it for each
login.

Now, when something trivial wants 2FA every time you log in that is a pain.

--
Rich