PaulNM on 13 Feb 2017 17:31:35 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Can't access to Webserver Packet Filter OpenBSD. Need help please!

Is the webserver you're trying to reach on the Debian machine? I ask because the diagram lists a Web(CentOS) system, but the pf.conf you attached seems to send TCP port 80 to 10.81.81.3. That's labeled as DB(Debian) in the diagram. It's also the only 10.* ip listed anywhere in the config.

I'm not familiar with PF at all, so it's possible I'm misunderstanding how the rules work. In particular "pass in on egress" implies outgoing packets to me, but I could be wrong.

Is this something that was working before? Are you able to reach system from the firewall machine (ping/ssh/etc)? What do you mean by "issue", are you getting any kind of message at all or is the web request just timing out? Have you tried using nmap to see if the port is filtered/closed/open? Do you see evidence of your connection attempts in the web server's logs? Or the firewall's logs?

- PaulNM