K.S. Bhaskar on 1 Mar 2017 10:19:55 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Laptop recommendations

I have been buying from System 76 for years (and it has been years since I needed another laptop but that time may have come). I'm also intrigued by Purism (though I don't have the same antipathy to Intel that I have to M$).

Sent from my phone