Tone Montone on 21 Mar 2017 07:30:50 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Low Power Consumption Firewall/Router

Sorry, forgot article:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Raspberry-Pi-Firewall-and-Intrusion-Detection-Syst/

Tone

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Tone Montone <tonemontone@gmail.com> wrote:
Casey,

    Could you use something like a Raspberry PI?  I assume the power consumption would be low, and you could continue to use Shorewall if desired.   The PI only has one ethernet port, but the following site provides two options: 1. Buy a USB ethernet card.  2. Use the PI as a gateway.

   I really didn't read all the particulars, but it may be interesting.

   Good luck,

Tone.