KP on 21 Mar 2017 09:02:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Low Power Consumption Firewall/Router

I've settled on Fitlet X A10's (RM and non RM models) for my routing, security node, small NAS/storage head node and other small system solutions.

I can't say enough good about these units but they are going to be a bit more expensive than and consume it more power than ARM solutions.

http://www.fit-pc.com/web/products/fitlet/fitlet-x/

I've also got the Solid-PC and Clearfog Pro from Solid Run (https://www.solid-run.com). The Solid PC is a bit cheaper but has only 2 ports which in your case is fine. I had high hopes for the Clearfog Pro since it is an ARM solution with with a total of 8 ports but its not production quality. I've put it aside for now since I had too many issues with it and couldn't take the deeper dive. There is also a Clearfog Base that has 2 ports but I can't speak on that.