K.S. Bhaskar on 14 Apr 2017 06:19:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Wireless hotspot with inbound ssh/vpn

Thanks Bill. Yes, your advice is sound. The only reasons I was looking at alternatives are:

Comcast customer support. After more than 10 years of having Comcast Internet service at home, we recently switched to Verizon FiOS. While Verizon wouldn't win any prizes for service and support in a broader world, compared to Comcast, it's like and day. The thought of dealing with Comcast again makes me contemplate a double shot of Scotch before reaching for the phone…

Our company is currently a guest on the premises of another company, occupying unused space. It's not clear how long that space will remain unused, and Comcast wants a two year commitment.

Regards
-- Bhaskar