Philip Rushik on 9 May 2017 17:23:00 -0700

[PLUG] Google Fuchsia?

Hey everybody,

I know its not Linux, but I was recently made aware of Google Fuchsia [1], which apparently Google has been stealth developing for a little while now, open-source but with no official announcements, an apparently recently featuring a GUI. I am going to see if I can build a bootable image of it tonight, and learn what I can about it. At first glance it seems somewhat at least unix-like, which is interesting.

Anyways, was thinking somebody else might find this interesting and maybe somebody else might know something more about it, what do y'all think?

[1] https://fuchsia.googlesource.com/