Philip Rushik on 9 May 2017 17:23:00 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
- From: Philip Rushik <email@example.com>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [PLUG] Google Fuchsia?
- Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 20:22:33 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Sbpk1YoIeikN+0fSYPtf+HkdfFyq56RbI67Rubrvvgo=; b=NiVRnt/QKwBGoUX8EzLwKkN9VaS0ZSvQrZBErD2CWBNNzmbTMx5WmOg/OODjZc3Lqp CrfkfcgMWDqjpovKgfNGmvREPzBR5ZbxXb+uUz+ciaTvp1FCo0BxQT3w+gMPFxUAziAP 1ez68p1ucf4mu0TUJc4BBXZQDA51rkICsGfdVnQeUtlqmkh+g9/6ND4HF/I7hTka37ex CLq7DUeevnVJ3vogncnTBxIFXw0eWaHHx7+LsyOW3yZmj+YfYRLn/YBCUUbMUjrEj/S8 zUht2LKZPx1hRBMTH1CjLL6/Nn8Sw3YdSDMp8TrF22z8+M+YLvuxbbJcOShDi8EMj9fE CHog==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: "plug" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I know its not Linux, but I was recently made aware of Google Fuchsia , which apparently Google has been stealth developing for a little while now, open-source but with no official announcements, an apparently recently featuring a GUI. I am going to see if I can build a bootable image of it tonight, and learn what I can about it. At first glance it seems somewhat at least unix-like, which is interesting.
Anyways, was thinking somebody else might find this interesting and maybe somebody else might know something more about it, what do y'all think?
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug