Eric Lucas on 7 Jun 2017 20:50:05 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Fwd: [GANDI] phillylinux.org expires in 30 days

PLUG'ers

We collected $56.25 tonight at PLUG central.
I'll be at North next Tuesday and West the Monday after that.

Greg: I like your idea - do the cards expire or 'evaporate' (via fees)
over time?
Have to admit I'm insufficently knowlegable about this stuff but I had a bad
experience (like >-$20 bad) with a "pre-paid" Visa some years ago.

Will: You're right that it's no big deal - and it should be a
community solution.
In the past the community put it in Darxus' control. It may be that we
turn to you
to execute the next phase since you offered!

Tone:  "To the bar, duh."  LOL

Eric