Rich Freeman on 12 Jun 2017 12:18:40 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PI being targeted for malware

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Charlie Li <ml+PLUG@vishwin.info> wrote:
> On 12/06/2017 12:29, Rich Freeman wrote:
>> For those interested:
>> https://github.com/google/google-authenticator-libpam
>>
>> (I really should do a lightning talk on this sometime.   I imagine
>> most distros have it packaged.)
>>
> I'm interested in seeing this talk. Maybe for North?

Well, this makes me crazy, but sure.  I see tomorrow has no speaker.
If you're interested, show up.  I guess I won't have any time
pressure, but this will be a short little talk.  If there are others
who want to also do short talks the more the merrier...

--
Rich