Ronald Guilmet (kb2tfa) on 20 Jun 2017 17:09:32 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Philly AWS meetup: IAM Policy Management

Hi Paul,

No Paul this was not a PLUG talk, and no this meeting was a different meeting than on Meetup. This last meeting just happens to have been my last in-person talk at ATS on this. I decided to pull the plug on it. The website is phillyaws.org, which is still new as the group was. If you are interested in the whys behind the starting of this group, while another existed, you can email off the list. I wouldn’t want to bored everyone. Andy just promoted the AWS talk on the PLUG list for anyone that may have had an interest in it.

Regards,

Ron Guilmet

ronpguilmet@gmail.com
www.ronguilmet.com