Morgan Jones on 7 Jul 2017 08:11:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Router Recommendations

Wouldn’t one want 802.11ac these days?

-morgan

On Jun 30, 2017, at 01:18, John Kreno <john.kreno@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 1:12 AM, John Kreno <john.kreno@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 11:33 PM, KP <kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:
For a good to superior out-of-box experience. I would put Buffalo units at the top of the consumer space.

I've been though 6 (2 per deployment) of 'em over the last 10 years or so but that is because I wore them out or upgraded.

Also, they come with dd-wrt not OpenWRT. Different animals.