CJ Fearnley on 17 Jul 2017 16:43:44 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Brighter plans: energy efficient, reliable firewall hardware

OK, this is getting interesting again. Both my monitors have DVI-D.

The unit on Amazon I mentioned
https://www.amazon.com/fitlet-FITLET-R-GX-C67-FLAN-W-CompuLab-fitlet-RM-XA10-LAN-Barebone/dp/B01HXXRRAC

has 2 HDMI ports. I'm wondering if I can run both my monitors on that?

Of course, I'm sure that works.

But I want to run a separate username/password login session for each
monitor. Something like
startx Display1 and then in a separate login
startx Display2.

Are there resources for configuring multi-headed displays like this? Can
the Fitlet do it?

--
CJ Fearnley                 |   LinuxForce Inc.
cjf@LinuxForce.net          |   IT Projects & Systems Maintenance