Keith C. Perry on 19 Jul 2017 00:28:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Open Source Option For Calendar Server

This would most likely be overkill but Zimbra has a calendar function as part its suite of products.  If you think you might want to ever want to run your own mail server or have some web storage (i.e. think Google Drive) available, it is something you could grow into.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Managing Member, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

From: "Ronald P Guilmet" <ronpguilmet@gmail.com>
To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 3:16:34 AM
Subject: [PLUG] Open Source Option For Calendar Server

Hi all,

I rely very heavily on my Gmail calendar for all of my appointments or engagements. I was looking into hosting my own calendar server. The requirements would be that it is hosted by me, and I would need to be able to connect via my phone. I am looking at Baikal and DAViCal. I was wondering if anyone has anything to add to this?

Thanks Ron
--
Ron Guilmet