George Zipperlen on 30 Aug 2017 15:48:44 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [Slightly OT] FOSSCON Analytics

On Aug 29, 2017, at 3:44 PM, Andy Wojnarek <andy.wojnarek@theatsgroup.com> wrote:

[ Cool description of stringboard data collection at FOSSCON2017  ]

we took the data and entered it and morphed it into a CSV.

[ cool description of IBM Watson analysis ]

Could you make the raw .csv available too?

I'd like to play with this nice small data set myself, as I try to learn more about
graph data, Will report back if I come up with anything.

Thank you.

Apologies to the list, and/or Andy, if I mess up the attribution, quoting, subject,
to-address, and from-address again. The mail user agent on my phone gets
breaking the digest into pieces right, but nothing else, so I forward a reply to
myself, and edit it in a  laptop mail user agent which doesn't understand digests,
but has a real text editor...

--
George Zipperlen