Andy Wojnarek on 30 Aug 2017 17:50:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [Slightly OT] FOSSCON Analytics

Hey George!

No problem, here’s the raw CSV:

https://ncry.pt/p/K6Fn#N3DUke1t8EXgCaK9waoG6M5VTJu4jEd-lAFA-jwkjlM

I don’t think this is actually *valid* CSV because the spaces aren’t quoted, but it’s close enough.

Don’t worry about the quoting, no one will care, unless you top post ;).

Have fun!

--

Andrew Wojnarek |  Sr. Systems Engineer    | ATS Group, LLC

mobile 717.856.6901 | andy.wojnarek@TheATSGroup.com