Thomas Delrue on 13 Sep 2017 08:28:48 -0700

[PLUG] KDE Task Switcher

I recently flipped my machine to use KDE and while I get to configure a lot more
things than I could before, there is one thing that is currently driving me
bonkers: the task switcher (Alt-Tab behavior) displays on the screen that
currently holds the focussed window.

I get that many people, normal people, would want that, but I'm not normal and
I don't want that.

Is there a way to make the task-switcher only display on the primary screen or
a specific screen?
I'm not talking about it only showing the /windows/ that are on the primary
screen, I'm talking about the switcher itself being displayed on the primary
screen but still listing all the windows on the desktop.