Thomas Delrue on 13 Sep 2017 08:20:37 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Why Can't Programmers.. Program?

On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 11:16:14 AM EDT Gavin W. Burris wrote:
>I'm dying here!  So good.

Candidate has sense of humour, invite for round 2 where we'll give him an even
shittier problem: implement 'int atoi(const char*)'.

The solution to this coding problem (atoi) is: "Really, you guys implement
your own atoi? You don't use the one that comes with the standard libraries?
What other wheels have you reinvented? How many security holes do you have? I
dread to see your code..."