Clay Wells on 14 Sep 2017 08:20:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Why Can't Programmers.. Program?

Adding a slight twist, Caesar cipher

https://gist.github.com/clayball/6c92e84118636617105f21a96f4f2ecf

Now this.. was fun!

A few enhancements come to mind immediately.. will leave that as an
exercise for the viewer ;)