George Zipperlen on 5 Oct 2017 17:05:52 -0700

[PLUG] Taking Linux Sound on the road (was) Re: Topic for North this month

I'm up for taking Linux audio on the road (low rider sound systems?),
especially if I can solve my audio/video connectivity issues...
Worst case, I can put an Audacity Project on a thumb drive.

Is Michael? available to tie it all together with his Jack talk?