Greg Helledy on 22 Dec 2017 16:29:03 -0800

Re: [PLUG] CalDAV server on linux

At YottaDB, we use Zoho (zoho.com) for a hosted e-mail and calendar
solution. It's free for up to 20 users, and $36/year/user for the
entry-level plan. It has IMAP/SMTP, browser access to e-mail and calendar,
and an e-mail phone app. The calendar app on my ANdroid phone syncs to my
Google calendar. The e-mail works well. We don't really stress the calendar
app, so I can't say how it will work for you. They also have a reasonably
complete set of other services for a small business, including shared
documents, web site hosting, CRM, accounting, etc. most of which we don't
use (we have the yottadb.com web site currently hosted at Zoho, but our new
web site is going up at gandi.net). Zoho's customer service beats that of
Google hands down, at least for small businesses. For the services that we
use Zoho for, I'm a satisfied customer and can recommend them.

Regards
– Bhaskar

Thanks, this looks promising!

--