Ronald Guilmet on 2 Jan 2018 22:14:10 -0800

[PLUG] SLEEP MODE

I have a Dell Laptop 5566 with Linux Mint, and it won't sleep. In fact this happened with Windows 10 was on it. Pretty much it didn't work since I bought it new over the summer. I've tried all of the settings, and google has been of no real help. I have a feeling that the wireless may be interrupting the sleep every few seconds waking it. I even checked the bios, and there are no wake settings enabled. Any ideas?

Ron