Andy Wojnarek on 3 Jan 2018 06:01:28 -0800

[PLUG] Linux position in King of Prussia area

Hey,

ATS is looking for a Linux Engineer to join our team of 6 at a customer in the King of Prussia area. The qualifications we’re looking for:

- At least 2 years of Linux Administration experience

- Experience managing Java frameworks (middleware)

- Self motivated, not someone who is going to wait to be told what to do

- Willing to learn new technologies

If you or anyone you know fits this description, we’d love to have you for an interview!

--

Andrew Wojnarek |  Sr. Systems Engineer    | ATS Group, LLC

mobile 717.856.6901 | andy.wojnarek@TheATSGroup.com