jvoris on 9 Jan 2018 09:14:21 -0800

[PLUG] [OT] Android development under Linux ?

Question - Isn't DART and Google's Flutter Framework available for
Linux ?
has anyone tried it yet ?

> The only alternative I'd consider is some kind of cross-platform
 toolkit, but I'm not really aware of anything that is
 universally-accepted or FOSS. There isn't really anything like gtk/qt
 for iOS+Android+Windows+X11+OSX as far as I'm aware, or even just
 iOS+Android. There are definitely cross-platform toolkits, but most
 are proprietary and none seem to have universal acceptance.