ac on 10 Feb 2018 21:32:25 -0800

Re: [PLUG] plug Digest, Vol 159, Issue 16

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 22:22:17 -0500
Rich Freeman <r-plug@thefreemanclan.net> wrote:

> Now, pointing a camera at the screen is a different matter, and it is
> impossible to protect against this.

and by doing that (or by using other methods) 'creating' a brand new
image, auto extract text, auto re-creating images etc

This same general topic has been discussed for the past 30? years and
the outcome is always the same. You can add blockchain, quantum crypto,
etc - the outcome still does not change.

If I regret any of my past comments (or lack of comments) about this
same general topic, it would be that I have never really voiced my strong
objection to PDF being used in many of the example discussions and comments.

Then, some of these discussions end up in systems where a 'custom' PDF
format is adopted resulting in the total vendor lock in of the gov dept / org.
Sad, that is.

Andre