Charlie Li on 19 Feb 2018 09:36:04 -0800

Re: [PLUG] VOIP texting - was Help with Postfix SASL auth to smarthost on RedHat distro

On 19/02/2018 11:52, Keith C. Perry wrote:
> ...or Google Hangouts which is still the dominant mobile platform (53% to 45%) despite what the fruit company drones say  :D

You know I don't pay attention to what anyone says; I just look at where
fingers go. Only one person in my immediate social networks (outside
PLUG people) uses Google Talk (our logs go waaaaaaaaaay back); for
communicating with other people it ends up being iMessage (for him, not
me), Faceplant Messenger, Snapchat (seemingly everyone my age but me),
GroupMe and of course plain ol SMS.

I don't dispute that Hangouts may have the biggest installed base, but
that doesn't necessarily mean people actually use it.

--
Charlie "government, mayne" Li