Ronald P Guilmet on 21 Feb 2018 13:37:25 -0800

Re: [PLUG] HP prn

We bought an Oki Data MFC some years back because ink jet was too expensive. I can buy an ink replacement for this machine, and I can run reams of paper through it before I need to replace it. The replacement cost is about 40-50 bucks depending on where I get it online. This printer is also wireless, which is how we use it. I've had Ubuntu and Fedora printing from it. I've actually had more trouble getting my Windows 10 to connect.

https://www.amazon.com/Oki-Data-MB451-Wireless-Monochrome/dp/B009B1D4IO