Walt Mankowski on 6 Mar 2018 15:09:46 -0800

[PLUG] USP is closed tomorrow for the storm

USP has already announced that they're closed tomorrow in anticipation
of the snowstorm:

http://emergency.usciences.edu/2018/03/usciences-to-close-on-march-7.html

Looks like we'll have to cancel tomorrow night's meeting. I'll work
with John on getting it rescheduled.

Walt