jeff on 7 Mar 2018 11:31:11 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Morphing & Graphics

On 03/07/2018 07:51 AM, LeRoy Cressy wrote:
Prosecutors have a reputation of lying and presenting false evidence.  It seems that the MSN is not too concerned with the government using these tools, but they are concerned when average citizens can use the same tool.

MSM does what it's told.
Acknowledged fact: the CIA had its people in newsrooms a long time ago.

>As Americans, every article of the Constitution is vital and important. >The government has been treading on the constitution for years they >want to take away our rights, by taking away our ability to use the >same tools that they use

behind the curtain, constantly ignoring the 4th, by technicality if necessary.

Well stated.