Jonathan Simpson on 23 Mar 2018 07:31:45 -0700

[PLUG] FOSSCON 2018, Saturday August 25th, 2018

FOSSCON registration is open!

This year FOSSCON will return to IHP (http://ihousephilly.org/) in University City, and will be held on Saturday, August 25th.

You can register for this year's FOSSCON at https://fosscon.us/attend. Please do register early, especially if choosing a paid registration option to ensure we can get a tshirt or hoodie in your size!

Last year we had a fantastic selection of talks and workshops, and we're looking forward to another great year, but we need your help! Our call for speakers is open, and you can submit a talk proposal through the "Speaker Submission" tab at https://fosscon.us.

Finally, FOSSCON 2018 is currently looking for sponsors for this year's event. Sponsorship information is available at https://fosscon.us/Sponsors and a full sponsorship packet is available on request, just let us know you are interested by replying to this email!

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you all again this year!