Ronald P Guilmet on 16 Apr 2018 11:16:56 -0700

Re: [PLUG] POSSIBLE TALK

Very helpful Mark on negative Mondays lol. This is the process of refining things. I have a test run on my Facebook friends. Some are in the IT field, but never interact with Linux. They are interested in Linux never-the-less. I agree with you feedback, and thank you. Any others welcome too.

Ron Guilmet

Philly Data Solutions, LLC | DBA Philly AWS

ronald.guilmet@phillydatasolutions.com

http://phillydatasolutions.com