Charlie Li on 1 May 2018 15:21:48 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG shirts!

On 01/05/2018 16:11, Charlie Li wrote:
> The polos, I'm still working out which material we want because there is
> a not insignificant price differential between them. Currently I've
> specified the meshy-type material with embroidery but we can switch to
> another (read: cheaper) material and printing if it would be easier to
> swallow. Base colour is once again white; Benjamin Tuxlin will feature
> on the top right side of the polo, with the abbreviation PLUG stacked
> vertically to his right. Top left of the polo will have two lines to put
> names (case sensitive) if you want them on there; you can order
> different names for each polo just like the t-shirt.

Some people have inquired about the polos. Based off some preliminary
preferences from the polo connoisseurs, I've narrowed down some base
options from my print shop's thick catalogue.

https://imgur.com/a/5AgWb2B

Turns out embroidering not only costs more but takes longer, so I'm
electing to screen print Tuxlin and name(s) for this order. Currently
awaiting updated estimates.

--
Charlie "The Internet" Li

with vishwin for off-list communication)