KP on 1 May 2018 16:19:09 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG shirts!

Charlie... do you have a mock up of the graphic?

On May 1, 2018 6:21:34 PM EDT, Charlie Li <ml+PLUG@vishwin.info> wrote:
On 01/05/2018 16:11, Charlie Li wrote:
The polos, I'm still working out which material we want because there is
a not insignificant price differential between them. Currently I've
specified the meshy-type material with embroidery but we can switch to
another (read: cheaper) material and printing if it would be easier to
swallow. Base colour is once again white; Benjamin Tuxlin will feature
on the top right side of the polo, with the abbreviation PLUG stacked
vertically to his right. Top left of the polo will have two lines to put
names (case sensitive) if you want them on there; you can order
different names for each polo just like the t-shirt.

Some people have inquired about the polos. Based off some preliminary
preferences from the polo connoisseurs, I've narrowed down some base
options from my print shop's thick catalogue.

https://imgur.com/a/5AgWb2B

Turns out embroidering not only costs more but takes longer, so I'm
electing to screen print Tuxlin and name(s) for this order. Currently
awaiting updated estimates.

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.