John Ashmead on 6 May 2018 19:10:55 -0700

[PLUG] Stargates at PLUG North

Per the upcoming meetings I’ll be doing my talk on Stargates:  The Theory & Practice at Plug North on Tuesday.

I’ve got the slides up on slideshare.  This is the special Linux version of StarGates! ;)

Also, at PLUG Central there was a question about related videos.  The best single place to see video of black holes & wormholes  (scientifically realistic that is) is in the movie Interstellar. Their special effects shop, double negative  did a brilliant job and they have even published a scientific paper about the methods use for the animations.

John

John Ashmead
139 Montrose Avenue
Rosemont, PA, 19010-1508