Charlie Li on 9 May 2018 13:47:27 -0700

[PLUG] Shirt order form is live

I've finally put the order form up for those who want to order shirts.

https://squareup.com/store/plug-shirt-order

You can key in everything but custom names. For some reason, the Square
platform doesn't have the ability to add free-form options to items, so
custom names will need specified in the checkout note. Or you can email
them to me separately. Custom names are case-sensitive.

I am also allowing those who don't have the ability to come to PLUG
meetings (because moved away, etc) order shirts. There will be an
additional shipping cost courtesy of USPS Priority Mail flat rate. I
probably won't be able to ship them until after I return from BSDCan,
however. Those getting shirts at PLUG meetings, change shipping to
pickup in the cart.

As a reminder, we need 24 units per item for the print shop to print
that item. I'll keep the order form open until probably this coming
Monday morning so that the shirts will be ready by the upcoming PLUG
West or Central. (Some of us are going to SouthEast LinuxFest after all!)

Feel free to share this with those even tangentially associated with PLUG!

--
Charlie "Beastie results when drunk slurring B-S-D" Li

with vishwin for off-list communication)