Charlie Li on 8 May 2018 11:01:08 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] TONIGHT Tue, May 8, 2017: PLUG North - "Stargates: The Theory and Practice" by John Ashmead (6:30pm at CoreDial in Blue Bell)

On 08/05/2018 11:43, Paul L. Snyder wrote:
> At 6:30, prior to the main meeting, we'll assemble in CoreDial's
> game room for shuffleboard, pool, and conversation

I will also be taking orders and collecting money for the shirt order.

Design: https://imgur.com/a/j21D04l

--
Charlie "webdev keeps calling me for help" Li

with vishwin for off-list communication)